- If you are interested in visiting our campus and taking a tour of our show apartment, please call our Admission's Office to schedule an appointment - 859-514-7640. If you have further questions, please contact the Student Life Office at 859-514-7681 or email@example.com.
Sullivan Lexington Student Housing
Student Housing on the Lexington Campus is located at Beaumont Farms Apartments, less than 3 miles from school. A Sullivan shuttle transports our housing students to and from classes. All of our apartments are 2 bedroom apartments that house four students of the same sex. Floor plans at Beaumont Farms are either Jolie's Julia Floor Plan or Victory Gallop Floor Plan. Apartments are furnished with refrigerator, range, dishwasher, garbage disposal, central air-conditioning, and basic cable. On site amenities include a laundry facility, 24 hour fitness center, and 2 pools with tanning deck and Jacuzzi. Community resources such as the grocery, post office, public transportation, shops and restaurants are accessible and within walking distance.
Additionally, each apartment is furnished with:
- Standard twin beds & mattresses
- Dressers or chests
- Dinette set with chairs
- Chair or loveseat
- Coffee table & end tables
There are two requirements that must be met in order to live in Sullivan Lexington Student Housing:
- A resident must be a full time student (taking at least 12 credit hours)
- Undergraduate residents must be under the age of 21 in order to move into the hall (should a student turn 21 while living in the hall, they will be permitted to stay but must abide by the same policies as all other residents as stated in the Housing Manual).